Ads Right Header

Buy template blogger

VAMPIRES: REAL or REEL ?

VAMPIRES: REAL or REEL ?

"If there's one thing real vampires seem to have in common, it is their reluctance to tell the world about who, and what, they are."





 Guys,



I hope you all are doing well. So, today I wanted to tell something that was going on in my mind. So, the other day, like a few days back or so I was just sitting leisurely on the balcony, with my

girlfriend over the phone and we were having a chat. Some might relate with me that having a chat with your girlfriend is the most tiring and boring job to do after few years of relation, but still you have too, because if you don't then the peace won't last for long. Never mind let's get back to the story. So it was around 1 a.m in the morning and suddenly I saw a bat which

VAMPIRES: REAL or REEL ?
flew past my balcony window and that's when I realized that those creatures could be as big as an eagle. Looking at the bat suddenly made a question pop up in my mind "Are vampires real ?".

So that night I just stopped there and went to sleep.

Still, I wasn't able to let go of the question. So, the next day I was not clueless anymore. I woke up and opened my laptop to search for the answers to the irritating question that I had. Unlike everybody I found out that it's a myth, and various other unbelievable stuff so I thought of giving up but I wasn't ready to give up this easily because I wanted to believe on the fact that vampires are real, and thus I searched for one last time and Guess what I found after a lot of searching, they are real to the very existence of human beings.


VAMPIRES: REAL or REEL ?
Now, this might seem really hard to believe, and after this many days, it's still quite difficult for me as well. I don't know if the data is correct or not but they have been in the network for years now. I don't remember the article in which I read that they are real, but I still remember what it said. It clearly said that the vampires exist to the very day and that they have been in hiding for centuries. The ageless and doesn't have diseases that can kill a normal person eventually over a period of time. The article also said that they have a society related only to vampires but it kept the name confidential. The funniest part is that they had a technique through which one could easily tell whether they are vampires or not.
VAMPIRES: REAL or REEL ?


In most of the articles that I searched, I found a thing common in them and that is, the vampires or so they call themselves, doesn't just go on drinking from anyone they seem fit because it was unhygienic for them and one other thing was that, they found out that they were vampires after they survived from some type of life-threatening accidents.


Clearly, science doesn't go around with all these stories because they believe facts more than myths.
VAMPIRES: REAL or REEL ?

Like we all know that vampires are very much prone to death if exposed to sunlight. Well science auntie tells that Porphyria is one such condition. Another common myth is that vampire drinks blood and to prove it wrong, once again our very own science auntie tells that Haematomania is the cause of that, also know as Clinical Vampirism. Some Scientist have suggested that, this vampires might be people with blood disorders.


National Geography is such a stage where people is bound to believe that its true. Below I will be providing you all with a link which might make you to question the truth. 
VAMPIRES: REAL or REEL ?Apart, all the beliefs and disbeliefs, myths and science, I would like to just say that even if they are fake we still enjoy them in movies and animations like Castlevania,

Underworld, Twilight, Vampire Diaries, etc. at least I did enjoy them. Apart those they are being introduced even in video games which are being sold explicitly and everyone is enjoying them as well.
VAMPIRES: REAL or REEL ?
The real truth is that vampires have become a multi-million dollar industry which gets its popularity in the form of games, movies, web shows, etc. But real or not they are a topic that has been going on for ages and they haven't been cleared out yet.

VAMPIRES: REAL or REEL ?

So, with that theirs only one thing left to ask:
    Do you believe in them or not?

If you enjoyed the blog feel free to comment and share. 









Also, take time to watch this below mentioned movies

VAMPIRES: REAL or REEL ?

Previous article
Next article

Leave Comments

Post a Comment

Ads Post 1

Ads Post 2

Ads Post 3

Ads Post 4